Thursday, January 20, 2011

Randomness!

We are finally all recovering from a series of sicknesses around here!  Cooper, Ella and Chris had pink eye, Ella and Cooper had ear infections, I had an upper respiratory infection, Ella and I had sinus infections and then this week the kids got some yucky virus with cough, congestion and fever that just made them feel awful.  We have been sicker since Christmas than we were all year long last year!  No fun!

But thankfully, we're doing better now and the lucky thing about the kids being sick this week is that we had Monday off so I could be with them.  Then Tuesday Cooper was much better, but Miss Ella was pretty pitiful, so I stayed home with her while Cooper went to spend the day at Nana's.  Thank goodness for helpful grandparents!  My mom had come up to help the night before for a little when both kids were so sick and needed my attention, then Tuesday it was so nice that Glenda could give Cooper lots of special attention for just him and I could have a day to love on Ella.  She is at such a fun age!  She is just so sweet and funny and into everything!  I snapped some pictures of her on our day together...

Taking a bath (after a huge poop explosion :P)
Obsessed with telephones!
Especially eating them haha!


After spending the day with Nana Tuesday, Cooper came home with this little stuffed pig that he said was his baby, named Jesse, and insisted that he was her Mommy.  He "fed" her his play food, slept with her (see picture below) and when Chris picked him up from school Wednesday the first thing he said was, "How is my baby?  Has she eaten well?"  Most of the time Cooper seems so mature and grown up, it's fun to be reminded of how little and innocent he still is!



More Cooper funniness.  (Is that a real word?  Probably not, but I like it.)  Tonight when we got home, we were walking in and Cooper said, "Oh no Mom, I've got some bad news for you.  The snow has ruined your pastas (otherwise knows as hostas)!  But don't be sad Mom... we can plant new ones when the weather is warm!"  LOVE him!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment