Monday, March 7, 2011

Bye bye milk allergy?

I have been dying to post this and yet scared to jinx it at the same time!  I *THINK* Ella has outgrown her milk allergy!  Yayyayyayyayyay!  She hasn't reacted to milk in my diet (as far as I can tell) since Valentine's Day!  Any time before that I had any little bit of milk, she would have the yuckiest runny nose and have an upset stomach.  So far she hasn't shown any symptoms this time.  She caught a little cold from Cooper last week, and I was worried when I first saw that runny nose.  She is doing much better though, and I truly think it was just a little cold.  SOOOOO... I am praying/hoping/wishing/crossing my fingers that she truly has outgrown this milk allergy!  I have prayed all along that she wouldn't have to worry with an allergy all her life, or be dangerously allergic.  And everyone who knows me understands that I am loving being able to eat cheese, chocolate, and ice cream again! 

Here are some pictures of Miss Ella...

Her 10 month picture (in 3-6 month shirt and pants haha):
Battling over the bow... :P



















Reading already haha!






No comments:

Post a Comment