Saturday, August 13, 2011

It's that time of year again...

I can't believe this was my last full week off with my babies!  Workdays start Thursday.  Even though it's always exciting starting a new year, and even though it's nice to go out to lunch and catch up with everybody during workdays, it is so so so so sad to think about not getting to spend all day every day with my little man and my sweet girl.  :(

I won't get to watch them reading together after breakfast...



Or clap for her when she rides her horse...


Or smile at the look of concentration on his face while he plays his Leapster...


Or be a little afraid of the look on her face when she wants me to stop taking her picture and help her put the coins in that toy...


Or see how happy she is while she plays with her teat set...


Or do long drawn out art projects with my big boy...


BUT I'll still get to see these sleepy bed heads every morning...



and these sweet faces every afternoon...



and be thankful that I've had all summer to enjoy being with them!

1 comment:

  1. adorable post! good luck with your first few weeks back...you will be in a good groove before you know it! schafer will be going to preschool half day every day starting next week, so i'm hopeful for a good new groove as well!

    p.s. ella's stink eye is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete