Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cooper's love life - at 4

Yesterday...

Cooper: "Mom, guess what happened at school today?  I told A that I was going to marry G, but A got upset and cried because she wants to marry me.  So I gave her a hug and said, okay I'll marry you because I really do love her.  Then she felt better, but G started to cry.  So I gave her a hug too, and they decided they would just both marry me."

Me: "Well I'm glad you worked that out Coop, but you've got a long time before you need to worry about who you're going to marry.  Just make sure you're being kind and a good friend to everybody so that nobody's feelings get hurt."

Cooper: "Oh that's good because girls are complicated."

It's a hard life he leads I'm telling ya.  :P


Then this morning we were watching Gnomeo and Juliet during the part where the frog tells Juliet that she can tell she met a boy because she's got "that glow" and her cheeks are rosy.  He looks at me and asks if his cheeks are red.  I said, "What?  Why would your cheeks be red?" (because I was looking up recipes on pinterest and not paying very much attention to the movie that we've seen 895 times).  He says, "You know, because I'm in love with A."  So apparently he's not sworn off girls entirely.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment