Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cooper's thoughts on us...

At Cooper's preschool, he made a gift for me for Mother's Day, and tonight he gave Chris his early Father's Day present (since he won't be in school on Father's Day).  With our presents was a card where Cooper answered questions/completed sentences in his own words.  For mine, here are the questions and his answers:

Why did God make mothers?
Because God wanted babies to come.

What ingredients are mothers made of?
sugar

What kind of little girl was your mom?
She was in Miss Michelle's class, and she was a good girl.

How did your mom meet your dad?
Mommy was at church singing, and Daddy was at church being a bad boy.  She thought that was the silliest thing she had ever seen!

Chris's card was even better!  Cooper had to finish sentences about Chris, and his answers are so perfect!  He knows Chris very well!

1. My daddy is 3 years old.
2. He weighs 60.3 lbs. and is 60.6 feet tall.
3. His hair is brown and his eyes are green.
4. My dad loves to relax by laying on the couch, and he likes to wear his blue shirt and gray pants while he is relaxing.
5. He loves to cook french toast.
6. His favorite household chore is running on the treadmill.
7. His favorite TV show is football, and his favorite song is "Happy Birthday".
8. Daddy always tells me, "Do you want to watch a sweet show and eat?"
9. It makes him happy when I play baseball all of the time.
10. When my dad shops he shops at Wal-Mart, and he buys cheese and macaroni and cheese.
11. If he could go on a trip, he would go to the beach, and he would take sunblock, beach balls, sunglasses, and an umbrella cause it's really hot, and a chair so he can sit in the sand.
12. I really love it when my daddy takes me to Papa's Pizza and eat some cheese pizza.
He's the best!  I love you Dad!

Both of our cards are so precious.  We will cherish them always!

1 comment: