Saturday, May 21, 2011

Today is our anniversary!

Chris and I have been married for six years today.  I can't believe we've already been married for six years!  And we have two kids!!!  When Chris first called me my sophomore year at Appalachian, I thought that it would be nice to have somebody to spend time with when I came home.  I was having fun at App, and was enjoying being single for the first time in a long time.  So the following Thursday I came home, and Chris wanted to get together.  We went to his house and watched a movie, but I don't even know what we watched because we talked the whole way through it.  We were both surprised that we just sort of clicked.  The next night he said we needed to have a "real" date, so we went to Outback to eat.  That night I came home and told my mom I was a little scared because I was pretty sure Chris was the guy I was going to marry.  :)  After that we were together some part of every weekend until I graduated.  We were married two weeks after graduation.  We joke all the time now that if I hadn't been at school we would have been those people who get engaged after a month.  There are definitely (many) times when we get frustrated with each other, but I never question that he is the man I was meant to spend my life with.

No comments:

Post a Comment