Saturday, December 3, 2011

Wal-Mart = 4 hour trip

I took both kids with me to Wal-Mart this morning to get approximately 500 things because apparently I have lost my mind.  The little one - Miss Sassy Pants - feels the need to say "Hey!" (loudly) to every single person we pass, but if they dare to stop to talk to her, she gives them her trademark stink eye and/or ignores them completely.  In case you don't know what the stink eye looks like (obviously you've never met Ella, but anyway...) here is one such look.


And while the little one is busy giving out "the look" or ignoring them, the bigger one is ready and willing to chat with anyone who stops.  "Hi, I'm Cooper.  That's Ella.  How are you?  I'm doing great.  Are you buying grapes too?  I like the green ones best, don't you?" and on and on and on. 

I sure do love my babies, but sometimes I wonder how many gray hairs each grocery shopping trip with them gives me.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment